The EcoloxTech 1200 Sanitizer is an industrial-grade, low-maintenance, single stream system that generates hypochlorous acid (HOCl) in solution through the electrolysis of salt and water. The system uses patented electrolysis cells that are unique in that they generate a stable HOCl molecule that is electrically neutral and with high oxidation potential (800 mV to over 1000 mV), contributing to its effectiveness against microbial pathogens. Because it uses non-membrane electroysis, there are no hazardous alkaline residuals, as produced by nearly all competing systems.
- Can use an external brine tank of any size
- Can be installed with a holding tank and float switch
- Can be installed with a constant pressure pump to distribute
- Can recirculate generating concentrations up to 2000 ppm
- Model: EcoloxTech 1200 Sanitizer
- Electrolysis Type: Non-membrane electrolysis
- Power Supply: 120V/240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 35 x 24 x H 52 cm (13.8 x 9.5 x 20.5 inches)
- Weight: 21.2 kg (47 lbs.)
- Solution: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl)
- Concentration: 20 to 400 ppm
- Concentration (recirculating): up to 2000 ppm
- Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP): > 1000 mV
- Rate: 3 to 24 L/min
Please contact us for quote.